The Integration Developer is responsible for leading and contributing to the design and delivery of end-to-end solutions based on Enterprise Integration technologies. As an Integration Developer, you will define, develop, deliver and support Integration Processes on the Dell Boomi platform integrating multiple Cloud and On-Premise Applications that help our customers publish and consume data between their Ceridian Dayforce and in-house or other third-party solutions.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
- Design, Develop and administer the integration framework, components, and patterns
- Implement the flows, message filters, message translators & integration patterns
- Execution of testing suites and automation
- Continuous development through CI/CD pipelines
- Configuration and management of security policies
- Support and monitoring of the application modules and connections
- Performance and tuning
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Applied Math or Business or equivalent degree and experience
- 3+ years in design, coding, testing, implementation, and documentation of modern APIs and middleware;
- Required Skills and Knowledge
- Experience with ESB & message integration techniques (ex: aggregation, transformation, dynamic routing, content-based routing, scatter-gather)
- Configuration knowledge for iPaaS platforms, including integrating with on-prem LDAP/AD, Setting up Domain names, connectivity, etc.
- Experience building custom frameworks and components
- Knowledge of design and implementation best practice for transactions, async flows, message filters, message translators, error handling, content enricher & integration patterns
- Development of testing suites and automation
- CI/CD tools such as Maven, Jenkins, Nexus, Artifactory, Git, etc.
- Experience designing and developing modern integrations through APIs, RESTful, SOAP, and Microservices
- Experience with cloud data platforms such as AWS, Azure
- Strong knowledge of API-led architecture
- Knowledge of Salesforce, MS Dynamics, SAP, Peoplesoft, Workday, Oracle, Netsuite, Sterling is a plus
- Development technologies including web services (SOAP/REST) and SQL
- Strong knowledge in handling XML, EDI, and Flat file documents involved complex data validations, data transformations
Working Environment and Physical Demands:
- General office environment
- Ability and willingness to travel to prospect and customer sites as needed
- Must be able to work in an environment of very tight deadlines and strict requirements for accuracy
- May be required to work beyond normal working hours to respond to client needs
- Business conducted across time zones
- Typically works extended hours during December and January to meet peak volume demands.