- Meeting with clients.
- Offering specialized financial guidance and advice.
- Completing financial needs analyses.
- Creating and explaining customized plans.
- Utilizing knowledge of tax investment strategies.
- Assessing clients' financial portfolios.
- Analyzing clients' risk.
- Encouraging clients to invest in the future.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or similar.
- A license issued by the state board.
- CFP Certification preferred.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- A professional appearance.
- On-going training in the latest products and benefits.
- Attendance at product launches and seminars.
- Compliance according to state regulations and policies