- Responsible for planning, coordination, and control of efficient maintenance execution of all Electrical and Instrumentation installations and activities and all manpower/ administrative issues.
- Coordination of maintenance activities in Electrical and Instrumentation.
- Spares and Material Control for cost-effectiveness.
- Coordination of Plant improvement activities.
- Outsourcing external Professional Services/Support.
- Manpower Planning and administration.
- Ensure compliance with ISO Standards
- BSc/HND (Electrical/Electronic Engineering) Minimum of 30 years relevant experience.
- The candidate must be Computer literate with proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- SAP_ PM literacy
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Training & Development