- Prepares performance-based objectives and outlines for course of study following curriculum guidelines and requirements.
- Organizes program of practical and technical instruction, including demonstrations of skills required in welding professions, and lectures on theory, techniques, and terminology.
- Identify the educational needs of trainees, and developing formal educational training programs or classes, and teaching or instructing others.
- Administering oral, written or performance test to measure progress and to evaluate training effectiveness. Instructing students individually and in groups, using various teaching methods, such as lecture, discussions and demonstrations.
- Observing and evaluating students work to determine progress, provide feedback, and make suggestions' for improvement.
- Preparing Material Take Offs (MTO) for training courses.
- Ensuring that all subordinate training school employees are conversant with welders training syllabus.
- Preparing and delivery of candidates aptitude test.
- Preparing, deliver and evaluate and report on all practical welding training modules and periodic examinations.
Qualification and Experience
- HND /B.Sc Mechanical Engineering / Metallurgy Engineering with not less than 20 years experience in coaching or training students and developing them into coded welders.
- Minimum of 3 years' experience in specialty area.
- Ability to instruct/ teach.
- Strong Interpersonal and communication skills, ability to motivate trainees and apprentices
Bonny Island (Not Limited to)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications (CVs, Cover Letter and Credentials) to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.