About the Job
- Reviews structural material certificates arrived at workshop together with QA/QC superintendent.
- Meets with client department representatives to discuss and assess work requirements, provides alternatives when applicable and conducts follow up or research activities when required.
- Provides general estimates of time and costs when necessary.
- Prepares applicable drawings and specifications for specific structural contract work to be performed, including tender documentation.
- Ensures that time frames, regulations and code requirements are included in the documentation.
- Meets with contractors to explain job requirements, tours the work site and supplies any additional information required prior to the bidding process.
- Assesses and evaluates contractor bids in relation to tender specifications and provides the supervisor with recommendations as required.
- Ensures that all documentation for the awarding and authorization of contract work such as purchase orders is processed within applicable time frames.
- Conducts on site inspections and supervises work in progress to ensure compliance with drawings and specifications.
- Provides necessary direction to contractors and prepares progress reports to clients and supervisors when required.
- Ensures that applicable health, safety and environmental protection procedures are in place during all phases of projects and responds to violations as required.
- Provides liaison and coordination of projects with supervisors, trades workers, Foremen, Inspectors, clients
- Monitor QC activities within his discipline.
- Establish a smooth and efficient working relationship with CONTRACTOR.
- To maintain good relationships with contractors, being relatively flexible, proactive but also strict when necessary to achieve the objectives of the project.
- Attend the toolbox meetings.
- He participates in the preparation of As Built documentation.
- Bachelor's Degree in Civil or Structural Engineering with 3-7years cognate experience in the Oil and Gas Industry
- Professional experience years of relevant construction experience in Oil and Gas production projects
- Familiar with oil and gas construction and QC procedures is a plus.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
Bonny Island (Not Limited to)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications (CVs, Cover Letter and Credentials) to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.