· Perform regular quality assessments on all incoming materials from vendors and outgoing products for shipping.
· Reject all products and materials that fail to meet quality expectations.
· Read blueprints, plans, and specifications to understand the requirements of products and services.
· Measure product dimensions, examine functionality and compare the final product to the specifications.
· Recommend improvements to the purchasing process to ensure quality control.
· Document inspection outcomes by completing detailed reports and performance records.
· Ensure quality control concerns to improve product excellence.
· Supervise the buying and selling of product process.
· Resolve quality-related issues in a timely manner.
· Bachelor’s degree in any field or equivalent qualification.
· Certification in quality control is preferred.
· A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role.
· Excellent knowledge of MS Office.
· Strong understanding of quality control standards and testing techniques.
· Analytical and multitasking skills