- Work with cross-functional teams to deliver 1 major & 2 smaller sustainable innovation projects each year & develop a balanced 5-year pipeline of projects to be launched in future years.
- The Innovation Project Manager is responsible to provide leadership in the following areas:
- Ensure the relevant team is full training on the Stage-Gate process to enable them to deliver FMN entry strategy, business models, and trademark strategies across categories.
- The ability to navigate and excite cross-functional teams & agencies to gain the necessary traction and resource commitment.
- Support the development and alignment of FMN’s innovation agenda.
- Innovation: Excellence in making connections and crafting these connections to become branded experiences that delight a new consumer cohort, all grounded in local insights.
- Systematic: Ability to coordinate tasks, ensure the team's clarity on the key deliverables of the various project stages.
- Sales/Customer: Understanding of different customer/channel needs and environments.
- Project Management: Able to manage success across a portfolio of innovations touching all parts of the business.
- Process: Can support the team to build the business case for innovations/renovations and identify the competitive edge it could provide for the business.
- Financial Delivery: Good understanding of managing for value and the ability to run an Innovation P&L with an appreciation of the levers that influence financial performance.
- Organization: Identifies areas for new improvement and drives high standards in Innovation processes/tools.
- Ensure team adherence to pre-agreed financial commitment and highlight any potential deviations to the project team where needed.
- Understanding all aspects of key deliverables to launch a new product initiative.
- Delivering successful projects by leading a cross-functional team.
- Proven ability to influence across an organization from peers to executive level.
- Excellent track record of project management processes and practices.
- Good collaborator with excellent communication skills.
- Mechanical/Material or Chemical Engineering BSc.
- MSc in Materials or Chemistry.
- 9+ years experience in Innovation project Management.