OBJECTIVE AND ROLES
- Computer hardware and software Maintenance.
- Graphics Design.
- Company’s Website upgrade, maintenance, and sustenance.
- Install and configure computer hardware, operating systems and applications.
- Monitor and maintain computer systems and networks.
- Troubleshoot system and network problems, diagnosing and solving hardware or software faults.
- Maintaining records of software licenses.
- Provide support, including procedural documentation and relevant reports.
- Support the roll-out of new software and websites.
- Set up users' accounts and profiles.
- Repairing equipment and replacing parts, checking computer equipment for electrical safety.
- Offer daily operations and systems support to personnel.
- Setting up of computer LAN for new outlet while providing solution to IT matters concurrently.
- Verify functionality of hardware and software components.
- Conduct consistent network backup operations.
- Work continuously on a task until completion.
- Rapidly establish a good working relationship with co-workers and other technical staff.
- Test and evaluate new technology.
- Ensure the organization indulge in the use of very recent, standardize and affordable IT resources for its operation.
- Provide monthly reports to management on the operational working of the IT department of the organization.
- Support the adoption of new application.
- Test and evaluate new and recent technology for adoption.
- Swiftly launch innovative strategy, concept and collaborative measures with customers and other specialists such as software’s developers to attaining organization aim, goal, mission, and vision.
- Knowledge on the front and backend interphase
- Conduct daily electrical check on computer hardware and other related appliances.
- BSc / HND in Computer Science or Other Related Fields.
- M.Sc. Computer science is an added advantage.
- 4-6 years’ work experience.
- Application support expert
- Technology help desk operator
- Maintenance system Engineer
- System Technician
- Knowledge of Graphics Design Software (CorelDraw, Photoshop etc.).
- Basic Knowledge of Computer Networks.
- Knowledge of Software Development is an Advantage.
· Ability to work effectively with a team
· Critical problem-solving skills
· The ability to think logically
· Ability to exhibit a good working knowledge of software and operating system
· Ensuring attention to detail and the remarkable of prioritizing workload.
· Innovative presentation skills.
· You must have basic knowledge on how the model of some IT companies such as Microsoft (windows), Cisco (networking), Oracle (database) and IBM.