- His/her duties include assessing current processes, recommending software upgrades, and directing the executive team on the best processes.
- The ideal ITM for Justrite must be highly-analytical, professional, and possess excellent organizational skills.
- The chosen candidate will take the lead in the implementation of the Justrite Consumer Lending Programme interfacing with the main service provider Jamborow as well as the Data analyst.
- Develop goals and strategies to ensure the IT department runs smoothly and effectively.
- Direct and establish IT-related projects.
- Monitor changes in the technology sector to discover ways the company can improve and develop.
- Supervise the networks and computer systems in the company to ensure optimal performance.
- Plan and direct the implementation of new IT systems.
- Provide leadership to IT specialists and other staff within the company.
- Create and adapt technological platforms to improve the client experience.
- Troubleshoot data-related issues and establish regular maintenance.
1. Bachelor’s Degree in computer science, engineering or relevant field.
2. Minimum 8 years’ experience in information technology and data management.
3. In-depth knowledge of data administration and management processes.
4. A highly-analytical mind-set with superb problem-solving skills.
5. Outstanding communication and presentation skills.
6. Good understanding of modern databases, Cybersecurity, and information system technologies.