The ideal candidate should meet the following:
· Knowledge of at least one backend technology such as Python, PHP or Java (knowledge of more than one programming language would be a major plus in considering applicants.)
· The ideal candidate must not only be a good the learner in IT skills, but also a good teacher to transfer in easy to understand ways, especially among school children.
· Ability to learn new languages in good time.
· Comfortable in a code repository environment (git/bitbucket).
· Ability to manage multi-project and multi-task delivery with attention to detail and focus on the successful delivery
· Knowledge of agile working practices
· Excellent presentation, communication skills and ability to manage classroom-style gatherings.
· Strong time-management skills – working well under pressure or within short deadlines would be a wonderful asset for the job.