Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Development of infographics using supplied data to present core messages and organize complex information into visual representations.
- Delivery of creative infographics and technical solutions for print, electronic and animated presentations.
- Delivery of high-quality photographs and videos, maps, charts, information graphics, and branding to support project documents on COVID-19 response.
- Communication of conceptual ideas and design decisions to the Data.FI project team.
- Development of visual designs taking into consideration typography, iconography, layout, and brand identity.
- Dissemination of information for upcoming activities and events related to COVID-19 response.
- Development of web content and web analytics solutions.
- A bachelor’s degree in Art, Graphic Design, Communications, Marketing, IT, Computer Science, or related discipline.
- 2 - 3+ years of experience in professional commercial design.
- Knowledge of graphic design software and tools including Adobe Creative Cloud: Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe InDesign, Adobe Acrobat, PowerPoint.
- Experience work in the health sector will be an added advantage.
- Strategic understanding of marketing/communication/social media campaigns in order to recommend and incorporate visual communications. Adaptive design eye, attention to detail, creative thinking skills, and a strong sense of concept development.
- Ability to handle concurrent projects and multi-task.
- A portfolio of past works is required for review.