Industrial Maintenance Technician Responsibilities:
- Ability to service 350KVA generator
- Reading and interpreting engineering blueprints.
- Installing new production equipment.
- Servicing and maintaining equipment including cumins engine, rose rolls engine, Perkins engine, transmission systems, and production-related equipment.
- Inspecting and assessing the functionality of manufacturing equipment.
- Troubleshooting mechanical breakdowns.
- Servicing and maintaining powder parking machine, water processing line and pin mill machine (milling machine)
- Adjusting mechanical parts using hand and machine tools.
- Fabricating parts for repairs and machine upgrades.
- Conducting routine maintenance and safety checks.
- Must be able to conduct injection blowing machine (Blow Moulding Machine).
- Preparing and submitting maintenance reports.
Industrial Maintenance Technician Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in mechanical engineering or similar field or Trade test 1 2 3 or City Guild Certificate
- Previous work experience as an industrial maintenance technician.
- In-depth knowledge of mechanical and electrical systems maintenance.
- Knowledge of parametric and industrial control systems.
- Familiarity with OSHA safety standards and regulations.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills.
- Basic computer and report writing skills.