- This position reports to the Project Manager/Electrical HOD and is responsible for executing the electrical maintenance in the gas processing facility.
- The person shall install, maintain, test, troubleshoot and repair industrial electrical equipment and associated electrical and electronic controls.
- Read and interpret drawings, schematics and electrical code specifications to determine the layout of industrial electrical equipment installations and carrying out tests or trials, process control. Install, examine, replace or repair electrical wiring, receptacles, switch boxes, conduits, feeders, lighting fixtures and other electrical components.
- Test electrical and electronic equipment and components for continuity, current, voltage and resistance.
- Maintain, repair, install and test switchgear, switchboard meters, regulators and reactor.
- Maintain, repair, test and install electrical motors, generators, alternators, industrial storage batteries and hydraulic and pneumatic electrical control systems.
- Conduct preventive maintenance programs, keep maintenance records, record labour, materials, and equipment used.
- Must be familiar with industrial and electrical standards.
- Engineering Degree/HND in Electrical/Electronic or Electrical, Instrumentation & control or any other equivalent certifications with relevant professional certifications
- Minimum 5 years experience in gas processing plant commissioning and operation & maintenance.
- The candidate should have and demonstrate the followings skills in order to be successful in his role: strong communication skill, technical and leadership skills, strong verbal and written communication skills and strong interpersonal and collaborative skills.
- The maximum age limit is 35 years.