AIICO Insurance Plc. is a leader in the Insurance market in Nigeria. Through our innovative drive-in technology and seamless strategies, we have remained the best place for the insurance business. With our second to none service delivery for client-tailored towards prompt payment of claims, we have continued to make our clients happy and satisfied through the years. We are looking for ambitious candidates who are passionate and ready to take their careers to the next level to join our ever-growing and expanding Team as this job will offer you the opportunity to grow your career in the banking and financial sector, in sales, and business development.
- Minimum Qualification:HND
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:1 year
- Understand the company products, protect her interest and align our products to meet the needs of our customers.
- Build and maintain excellent working relationships to understand the customer's needs for the products and services.
- Develop a database for long-term sources of clients by using referrals, occupational, and special-interest groups to compile lists of prospects.
- Meet our customers on the field, interact and satisfy their needs for our products.
- Utilizing mailings and phone solicitation to sell to clients
- Making presentations to groups at company-sponsored gatherings and speaking publicly to community groups on financial well-being.
- Excellent communication skills
- A team player and highly motivated
- Have the ability to work under minimal supervision
- One or Two years in any financial institution would be of a great advantage.
- The candidate should be goal-oriented and a self-starter
- Applicants should not be less than 23 years of age and a minimum of HND OR BSC. Candidates with Diploma who have relevant work experience may be considered
- A minimum monthly salary of between NGN 80,000 to N150,000 shall be paid, while the job holder would also enjoy monthly bonuses plus allowances.
- The candidate will also enjoy a pension as RSA will be opened for the successful applicant.
Location: Ilupeju, Lagos.