- Are you looking for unlimited opportunities to develop and succeed? Then come and join this International ed-tech startup and contribute to creating a universal learning ecosystem for learners. As a part of a Revolutionary Ed-tech organization, we are focusing on teaching young minds using technology & education by bringing together. Evolving from the conventional ways to digital methods to teach the youngsters.
- We are looking for an Experienced digital artist with a demonstrated history of working in the Art & Design industry.
- Project Focus: Creating Illustrations for children's learning material/ illustrations, Graphic art, Character design, Advertising, Portrait-Caricature Art, poster art and typography.
- Strong drawing skills, fine arts fundamentals and overall illustration skills are a must
- Swiftly build storyboard – create a visualization of one or more scenes in still images in a vivid and dynamic way that matches scripts written as prose
- Develop visualization of concepts – work closely with directors to help understand and achieve their vision
- Strength with the adobe suite and allied digital design tools is a must – adobe photoshop, illustrator, flash, InDesign. CorelDRAW, google sketch, sketchbook, etc.
- Production experience with 2d animation software as toon boom, character animator, adobe flash/harmony software preferred
- Ability to follow direction quickly, understand and adapt intuitively to different styles; work without supervision
- Excellent time management and coordinating skills so that communication is seamless and the team get exactly what they need on time
Qualifications + Requirements
- Requires a diploma or a bachelor’s degree (Engineering / Design / Fine Arts / Digital Art)
- Industry Experience of over 2 years and Expertise in specific tool/style will be useful
- Applicant should be familiar with a variety of the field’s concepts, practices, and procedures and should rely on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals
- A minimum of 1-year traditional design and 1-year digital design experience in a production environment, tv/digital animation preferable
- Ability to manage schedules and prioritize their own work and that of others
- Good grasp of theories of design, layout, colour, composition, print media, advertising, creative communication
- A knack to receive and address criticism constructively
- Software Experience: Photoshop, Illustrator, Corel draw, InDesign, After Effects