A reputable school on a new campus in Abuja is seeking ICT team players to take their education program to the next level in the areas of Coding, Robotics, Artificial Intelligence, Videography, Photography, Graphics Design, Web Administration, Information, and Communication Technology. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our organization. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, place of origin, gender, age, marital status, or disability status. We actively seek applications from people of all backgrounds to strengthen our community and our perspectives.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:2 years
- Administers And Develops subject-specific assessments for the purpose of assessing student competency levels and/or developing individual learning plans.
- Advises parents and/or legal guardians of student progress for the purpose of communicating expectations; student's achievements; developing methods for improvement and/or reinforcing classroom goals in the home environment.
- Assesses student progress towards learning targets, objectives, expectations, and/or goals for the purpose of providing feedback to students, parents, and administration.
- Collaborates with instructional staff, other school personnel, parents, and a variety of community resources for the purpose of improving the overall quality of student outcomes, and achieving established classroom objectives in support of the school improvement plan.
- Counsels students for the purpose of improving performance, health status, appropriate behavior, problem-solving techniques, and a variety of personal issues.
- Demonstrates And Differentiates methods required to perform classroom and/or subject-specific assignments for the purpose of providing an effective program that addresses individual student requirements.
- Directs assistant teachers, student teachers, instructional assistants, volunteers, and/or student workers for the purpose of providing an effective classroom program and addressing the needs of individual students.
- Instructs students for the purpose of improving their success in academics through a defined course of study.
- Manages student behavior for the purpose of providing a safe and optimal learning environment.
- Monitors students in a variety of educational environments (eg classroom, outdoors, playground, school grounds, hallways, restrooms, field trips, etc.) for the purpose of providing a safe and positive learning environment.
- Leads or Participates in a variety of meetings and professional development activities for the purpose of conveying and/or gathering information required to perform functions and to improve student achievement.
- Prepares a variety of written materials (eg grades, lesson plans, etc, following scope and sequence, correspondence with parents and students, examinations and quizzes, attendance, anecdotal records, etc) for the purpose of documenting student progress and meeting mandated requirements.
- Ensure to support and provide technology and ICT support for every extra-curricular activity, including clubs, community events, innovation, and incubation projects.
- Ensure to provide leadership for all technology start-up programs, budgeting, planning, and project delivery.
- Reports incidents (e.g. fights, suspected child abuse, suspected substance abuse, suspected verbal abuse, harassment, zero tolerance offenses, etc) for the purpose of maintaining the personal safety of students, providing a positive learning environment, and adhering to state law and board policies.
- Minimum academic qualification of a BEd/BSc(Ed)/BSc, PGDE, NTI or NCE qualifications will be required.
- Having extra-curricular skills (swimming, taekwondo, chess) would be an advantage.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.