- Planning lessons and activities that facilitate students' acquisition of basic and advanced computer skills.
- Instructing in a manner that develops students' confidence in their abilities.
- Observing and managing classroom dynamics.
- Invigilating and grading projects, quizzes, and examinations.
- Tracking and communicating students' advancement throughout the course.
- Ensuring that the computer laboratory remains free from food and drink at all times.
- Downloading important software updates and maintaining hardware.
- Attending parent-teacher and faculty conferences.
- HND/ Bachelor’s degree in IT, Computer engineering, Computer Science, Educational Technology
- Possession of a Master’s Degree would be advantageous
- Must have excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Must be creative, possess the ability to work smart, and have good problem-solving skills.
- Must be excellence-oriented and possess a humble spirit.
- Must possess 21st Century ICT skills such as Word processing skills;
- Spreadsheet skills
- Data-based management skills
- Electronic presentation skills
- Internet navigation skills
- Email management skills
- Touch typing etc.
Salary:NGN 80,000 (Negotiable)