Are you young, smart, innovative, and think out of the box? We need you. A reputable Nigerian organization based at Abuja FCT which deals in Solid minerals, Food processing, and Agro-commodities trading both locally and internationally is seeking to recruit sound personnel for this position.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:4 years
- Manage the overall technology infrastructure for the Organization including planning, implementation, and management of the software applications and hardware infrastructure that support operations, liaising as relevant with technology service providers.
- Propose design improvements to the Organization’s ICT architecture and work with the ICT Business Partner to integrate requirements into the ICT strategic framework.
- Support and contribute to IT-related tasks or projects through the implementation of appropriate technologies and solutions.
- Support the Organization ICT Community of Practice to leverage collaborative IT services and infrastructure across the System.
- Act as the principal administrator and ensure the maintenance of the Organization’s systems, including general computer support; software installations; license management; server set up and management; database administration; network, printers, audio/video conferencing and mobile phone support; deployment of equipment; management of inventories; disaster recovery; and periodic security vulnerability assessments.
- Manage support services for the Organization’s IT systems, platforms, and products; including management of IT support technician(s), communicating job expectations, and appraising performance as appropriate.
- Provide user training on common business applications and the use of systems.
- Develop and update IT processes and procedures, and ensure they are properly documented.
- Support the procurement process for IT equipment and services.
- Undertake such other duties as may be requested by the ICT Business Partner to support the delivery of the ICT strategy and the Organization’s business plan.
- BSc or an HND Degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Minimum of 4 years experience in a technical IT role, preferably in an international environment.
- Excellent technical knowledge of and experience with a variety of technologies, including Microsoft Active Directory, Microsoft and Linux server technologies, Microsoft Office 365 and Exchange, cloud-based storage systems, Windows OS, MS Office suites, Citrix and PowerShell.
- Good written and oral communication skills in English (knowledge of intermediate French is a plus).
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to convey information clearly to users and grasp perceived difficulties.
- Excellent diagnostic skills and ability to exercise good judgment in the resolution of problems.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize to meet deadlines.
- Ability to learn on the fly and stay up to date with the latest technology.
- Reliability, integrity, and confidentiality.
- The customer-centric mindset with a high degree of both pro-activity and responsiveness.