ICT Instructor will be responsible for the skill improvement of all trainees. This includes soft, technical, communication, understanding, listening, and diagnosing skills. You (the trainer) will identify training needs at individual and group levels, utilizing lecture, hands-on, and role play. You (the trainer) will create a five-star level experience that will set the standard for technical support. You will be responsible from start to finish for the trainee’s skill levels. This includes creating and monitoring the success rate of all Trainees.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:5 years
- Instruct students on how computers work, including the basic science and mathematics behind their operation and the hardware and the software built on those foundations.
- Teach how to write computer programs, algorithms, and programming languages.
- Keep records of grades, and grade papers, and perform other administrative duties as needed.
- Create projects designed to enhance lectures.
- Implement a creative technology curriculum that reflects the skill sets and talents needed in today's marketplace and is engaging, fun, and informative for our students
- Develop, submit, and implement weekly lesson plans.
- Integrate competencies, goals, and objectives into lesson plans.
- Develop incentives to keep participants in the class.
- Use and demonstrate problem-solving, critical thinking, perseverance, and patience with students.
- Read and stay abreast of current topics in information technology
- Work with program coordinators to ensure initiatives are being met.
- Any other duties as designated by your line manager.
- Bachelor's Degree in related Computer Science, Information Technology, or other closely related fields from an accredited University or College
- Minimum of 5 years of teaching and working experience
- Knowledge and experience with Microsoft Office suite and have advanced computer skills including experience with coding and web development
- Must be willing and able to work flexible hours as needed.
- Great organizational skills.
- Must be a "People Person" with a great disposition and outlook on life, who enjoys working with others, is upbeat and pleasant to work with.
- Must be a good listener.
- Excellent communication and documentation skills, written and verbal
Remuneration: NGN 250,000
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.