We are looking for a highly-skilled professional to fill this position with Grace Schools. The ICT Coordinator is an integral member of the ICT function which is responsible for delivering an integrated, efficient, and secure working environment where information is readily available. Accordingly, the ICT Coordinator provides timely and efficient information technology support and solutions to meet the needs of the Organization. The job holder will be a highly accountable and results-oriented individual to deliver the above broad areas of responsibilities. S/he must be able to use good judgment and demonstrate a customer service mindset to respond creatively and professionally to end-user requirements. Strong organizational and time management skills, excellent customer service orientation, dependability, integrity, and a high degree of professionalism are essential in this role, where multi-tasking and prioritizing between competing deliverables are the norm.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
Key elements of this position include:
- Supporting the delivery of ICT operations with respect to ICT infrastructure and end-user requirements;
- Developing, maintaining, and training on ICT policy, procedures, reference guides, and materials.
- Ensuring continuity of systems and maximum efficiency and clarity through all existing and new ICT systems.
- Providing technical support and training of staff to use information systems, equipment, and software accurately and efficiently.
- Providing oversight of the IT budget and equipment schedule including the advising and purchasing of new software and hardware.
- Maintaining licenses and upgrade schedules.
- Coordinating and providing IT support, troubleshooting and repairs.
- Contributing to the identification, development, and implementation of new technologies that enable the Organization to work efficiently.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Minimum of 3 years experience in a technical IT role
- Excellent technical knowledge of and experience in the use/application of a variety of technologies, including Microsoft Office, Google Workspace, and WordPress.
- Practical knowledge and experience in programming would be an advantage
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English
- Excellent diagnostic skills and ability to exercise good judgment in the resolution of problems
- Customer-centric mindset with a high degree of both pro-activity and responsiveness, and an ability to liaise with a broad range of stakeholders and partners professionally
- Ability to handle end-user requests with integrity and confidentiality
- Adaptable and with an aptitude to learn new concepts quickly.
Remuneration Range: NGN 150,000 – 200,000 Depending on experience
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.