Roles and Responsibilities
- Train children on robotics, coding, programming, and other computer skills using existing instructions
- Develop computer science curriculum with various classes that needs specific to teach basic and advance computer skills
- Lab room management that motivates every participant, time management, and organization consistent with company policy
- Ensure optimal performances of all hardware and software systems within the office
- Perform ongoing evaluation of the effectiveness of the instructional technology
- Maintain a high degree of safety and confidentiality of documents and organization Property
Education / Experience / Requirement
- HND/ Bachelor’s degree in IT, Computer engineering, Computer Science, Educational Technology
- Applicant must have 2-4 years experience in the above-mentioned field.
- Experience or knowledge in children robotics, STEM program, and love interacting with children and teens.
- knowledge mechanical tools and robotics
- Knowledge in information technology that cut across software application, graphics, social media and networking.
- Must have critical thinking and troubleshooting skills.
- Must demonstrate a high level of initiative.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Demonstrated experience in organizing, conceptualizing, and prioritizing objectives.
- Must reside in Port harcourt
Benefits: - Performance Incentive and other incentives