- He shall ensure the Safety of commissioning activities including ICSS systems with effective coordination with other parties involved and In compliance with clients' regulations.
- He shall interface with a team of commissioning discipline leaders and engineers in a safe and professional manner within the framework and priorities defined by the commissioning engineer.
- He has a clear understanding of all types of operational and organization documents related to interface with other parties (contractor, field operations, government authorities, certification authorities, etc.) and ensures proper interaction with his team members.
- Monitor operating conditions and make in-process adjustments either at the console or within the plant to ensure safe operations.
- Work as operator of the plant, if required.
- Identify operational hazards and resolve them as necessary.
- Operates according to established procedures, including starting-up/shutting-down the plant and adjusting associate instruments to maintain the required levels, flow rates, pressure, and temperature
- Minimum of HND qualification in Engineering, Project or Commissioning Management.
- Minimum of 6 years’ experience supporting commissioning teams in the successful delivery of developmental projects.
- Strong experience in onshore/offshore oil and gas industry regarding commissioning. Experience in Maintenance will be an added advantage.
- Knowledgeable in the use of HMI / console screens interfacing FOXBORO / Tristation 1131 system / TRICON CX controllers.
- Mechanical and Instrument knowledge will be an added advantage.
- SAS/HUET or BOSIET