- Preparing, Mixing, cooking, and freezing ingredients to make frozen desserts, such as sherbets, ice cream rolls, and custards.
- Monitoring the temperature of the ice cream machine as well as preparation times.
- Preparing high-quality ice cream according to company recipes.
- Molds ice cream or sherbet into various shapes, like flowers or emblems, using paddle mold forms.
- Tints and decorates molded figures with icing, syrup.
- Monitoring inventory and placing orders for more supplies as needed.
- Cleaning workstations before ice cream preparation.
- Stores frozen desserts in refrigerated room or refrigerator.
- Ensuring that all utensils and cooking equipment are sterilized before each use.
- Plating or packaging ice cream accordingly.
- Collaborates with staff on menu items
- Managing all ice cream order slips and ensuring that customers’ orders are completed in a timely manner.
- Disposing of expired or spoiled ingredients at the end of each shift.
- -BSc Degree/HND or High school diploma or equivalent qualification.
- 10 – 15 working experience.
- Must be at least 18 years above and fluent in English.
- Proven food preparation and food handling experience.
- Working knowledge of proper food handling procedures.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- The ability to follow standardized recipes.
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- The ability to work in a team.
- Understanding of food hygiene
- Must always look neat and presentable.
- Ability to work with flexibility in a continuous schedule of day, nights, holidays, and weekends
- Able to stand on your feet for the duration of your shift.
You will need to have:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- must have outstanding interactive and social style
- Showing a capacity to train others
- Active listening skills
- Good coordination skills.
- Time management skills
- Measurement skills
- Being capable of operating basic kitchen equipment