His task includes:
- To follow the contractor's commissioning activities as per OPERCOM using ICAPS software.
- Tracking, reporting of all pre-commissioning / commissioning activities and the receipt and review of all completion dossiers (Ready for Commissioning and Achievement of Commissioning and Transfer of Operations and Maintenance) for formal transfer to company's operations.
- Supervising the company coordination of the project punch lists.
- Support contractors to achieve the execution as per planning.
- HND or BSc in Petroleum Engineering / Documentation or Equivalent in any Engineering Field, and an IT background is essential.
- Not less than 6 years experience in Oil and Gas industry with at least 3 years in a similar position
- Knowledgeable of OPERCOM and ICAPS
- Knowledgeable of Crystal Report and SQL Server installation
- Knowledgeable of Client's rules and specifications
- Good communication skills and fluency in English
- Good interpersonal and diplomatic skills