The ideal candidate will be responsible for providing product services including installation, maintenance, trouble-shooting for electrical, mechanical, and equipment and systems, and repairs of such.
- Minimum Qualification:Others
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:2 years
- Read, analyze and interpret blueprints, technical procedures, schematics, and drawings and effectively present information and respond to questions from co-workers and supervisors.
- Perform inspections and scheduled preventive maintenance on equipment and critical infrastructure of AC electrical systems.
- Prepare electrical maintenance reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
- Repairing electrical systems and equipment by diagnosing malfunctioning apparatus such as transformers, motors, lighting fixtures, and faulty wiring.
- Performs unit failure analysis.
- Develop parts list for client’s orders and orders required parts for repair work, unit testing, and unit painting.
- Assists power products personnel in the unit build-up, assembling, and disassembling.
- Delivers, Installs, and Repairs equipment.
- 2-3 experience in repair experience and servicing customers
- Mechanical, electrical and hydraulic aptitude, and knowledge
- Blueprint reading capability.
- Knowledge of a wide range of troubleshooting, testing, and rebuilding of engines, electrical and mechanical equipment
- Must be a team player committed to working in a quality, safety-conscious environment.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.