- HVAC(Heating Ventilating and Air Conditioning) technician is primarily responsible for the repair and maintenance of HVAC and refrigerant units of the hotel.
- Additionally responsible for preventative maintenance, plant operations, repairs, and minor modifications to the Air handling units and fixed fans.
- Reports to the Engineering shift in charge of the Chief engineer.
- Diploma Holder in Engineering, Maintenance Vocational Schooling, or any related area.
- Minimum of 2 years work experience in Cold Storage, Chilled Water plant, FAHU (Fresh Air Handling Unit), FCU (Fan Coil Unit), and AHU (Air Handling Unit), with a minimum 2 - 4 years experience, hotel industry person will be preferred.
How to Apply?
Please log in to see application instructions.