Human Resource Manager in a FMCG Manufacturing firm with 300+ employees.
- Minimum Qualification:MBA / MSc
- Experience Level:Management level
- Experience Length:10 years
- Provide leadership and support in functional areas of human resources including recruitment, employment, personnel records, employee or labor relations, job evaluation, benefits administration, employee development, training and special projects.
- Assist in developing and implementing human resources policies and procedures and their dissemination through employee booklets, communications, and/or meetings. Prepare reports in conformance with legislated requirements or company needs.
- Reports directly to the Board of Directors.
- Provide human resource generalist services, including compliance with regulatory bodies.
- Provide direction to employees in the resolution of problems, company policies, etc.
- Source, screen, recommend employment candidates, and conduct new employee orientation.
- Supervise quarterly performance appraisals
- Administer performance review procedures, and employment-related policies and procedures.
- Planning and scheduling of annual leaves.
- Welfare management of staff and conflict resolution.
- Raise memos and draft policies for the organization.
- Support the administration of Worker’s Compensation and coordination of workplace safety programs.
- Conduct training sessions related to Ethics, benefits, safety, or others as required.
- Management of pension and healthcare scheme for staff.
- Confidential record keeping.
- Provide general human resource services to 300+ members of staff.
- Be actively involved in recruitment by preparing job descriptions, posting ads, and managing the hiring process
- Create and implement effective onboarding plans
- Develop training and development programs
- Management of disciplinary and grievance issues
- Maintain employee records (attendance, EEO data, etc.) according to policy and legal requirements
Develop and implement HR initiatives and systems
- Education: A post-graduate degree (MBA/MSc) in Human Resources, Industrial Relations, Personnel Management, Business Administration, or a relevant field.
- Work Experience: 10+ years of HR work experience in a manufacturing firm.
- Knowledge of relevant employment laws and conventional practices.
- Must be a member of the Chartered Institute of Personnel Management of Nigeria (CIPMN).
- Excellent organizational and leadership abilities.
- Proven interpersonal skills with groups and individuals.
- Motivational and teambuilding skills
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.