We are looking to hire a suitable candidate to fill this position.
- Minimum Qualification:HND
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:2 years
- Assisting the Executive Management to outline key performance indicators for employees.
- Manage staff and coordinate required recruiting in accordance with the company’s policies and applicable regulations.
- Appraise employees’ performance and guide professional development.
- Reward and discipline employees, address employee relations issues, and other related human resources developments.
- Oversee and manage all HR contracts.
- Develop, manage and oversee the functional HR budget and manage expenses within budget allocations.
- Provide advice, guidance, and direct support on all aspects related to people management to
- Executive Management.
- Responsible for payroll functions as appropriate in the company.
- B.Sc. or HND in any social science discipline or any related field
- 2 - 3 years of experience as an HR Generalist in a well-structured environment.
- Knowledge of Nigerian employment legislation.
- Excellent problem solving, judgment, and decision-making skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and very good interpersonal skills.
- A very high degree of discretion and confidentiality.
- Good attention to detail.
Remuneration: NGN 180,000 - 220,000