- 4 to 5 years on the job experience
- First Degree in any social science courses and MBA. CIPM is an added advantage
- Manpower planning and restructuring
- Policy formation and other work procedures
- Recruitment selection, induction program, onboarding, and talent management to improve positive attitudes in achieving organizational objectives.
- Preparation of appointment, termination, or dismissal letters and retirement or relieving letters.
- Updating of staff database and maintaining staff records.
- Coordinating with other agencies like HMO providers, Group Life Health Insurance policy provider.
- Ensuring remittances of all statutory deductions for staff with relevant authorities.
- Proper filing of staff and other confidential documents- information management.
- Processing of staff ID cards
- Liaising with the HMO providers to make sure staff who seek medical attention are attended to in their hospital of choice.
- Preparation of monthly salaries, payslips, and other deductions for the month for management’s approval and payment.
- Ensuring approval and execution of staff training within the year.
- Attend to all operations and admin functions in HR
Skills, Abilities, and Knowledge:
- Analytical skills: Ability to analyze and account for staff management.
- Educational qualification: Most companies require applicants to have at least a bachelor’s degree in any field related to Administration. Any experience of working in a related field or company would be of great benefit
- Project skills: Ability to man project effectively with developed goals and procedures for its implementation
- Possess problem-solving skills.
- Must possess a good business sense
- IT/ computer skills: He/she must be able to use the computer and similar gadgets
- Organizational skills: He/she must have the ability to stay put on assignments
- Ability to work under pressure and still meet up with given deadlines
- Possess effective communication skills to interact with diverse groups of people both in writing and in speaking without getting misunderstood
- Good negotiation and listening skills.
- Must be a notably pleasant character
- Must be flexible and able to multi-task on the job
- Ability to be proactive and tactful in carrying out assignments.
- Planning skills: The officer should have the ability to plan for a project and follow it up to its completion
- Possession of people skills.