Education & Experience
- A minimum of BSc/HND Industrial Relations, Business Administration or any similar Social Science discipline.
- A minimum of 4 years working experience as an HR Officer or similar relevant role.
- Must have at least one (1) of CIPM, SHRM, NIM, CIPD or NITAD certification.
- Experience in Industrial relations practice is an added advantage.
- Must be able to communicate effectively (oral and written) with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Good administrative skills (planning, implementing, multitasking).
- Proficient in the use of MS Office Suites (words, excel, power-point) etc.
- Analytical mindset and good problem-solving skills.
- Ability to negotiate and influence.
- Must be diligent and able to work under pressure in meeting set timelines.
- Must be a team player and more importantly self-driven.