To manage the organization's human resources and administration on a daily basis. The job holder's responsibilities will revolve around Managing office supplies, Organizing office operations and procedures, Preparing staff payroll, Enforcing and Updating office policies as needed; Dealing with correspondence, complaints, and queries.
- Minimum Qualification:HND
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:2 years
- Overseeing the work of all employees to ensure they work productively and meet deadlines and company standards.
- Interviewing artisan staff and onboarding them
- Managing recruitment, onboarding, and exit procedures for staff
- Evaluate and manage staff performance
- Preparing of staff payroll
- Maintaining staff welfare
- Setting, monitoring, and achieving HR targets
- Ensuring full compliance with company policies and procedures
- Managing employee relations
- Coordinate organizational training needs assessment and plan training and development interventions in line with the overall strategy for improved performance.
- Organizing company events, exhibitions
- Preparing letters and reports.
- Ensuring health and safety policies are up to date
- Implementing and maintaining office procedures and systems.
- Ensure that the correct protocols are followed when opening and closing the premises
- Maintain and update company databases
- Establish and monitor procedures for record-keeping
- Organize a filing system for important and confidential company documents
- Planning HR and administration activities annually
- Running the office and facilities management functions
- Coordinate and supervise the administrative function and outsourced services of the organization including security services, management of the office premises, facilities, and all office equipment and property and ensure safety in the workplace.
- This position is open preferably to a Female candidate
- A minimum of 2 years of relevant experience as an administrative & Human resources personnel
- Academic qualification of an HND or its equivalent
- The location is Lagos (preferably the candidate should reside within Yaba and its environs).
- Computer skills
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
- Conflict resolution
- Problem Solver
- Ability to work and deliver under pressure
- Ability to architect strategy along with leadership skills
- Excellent active listening, negotiation, and presentation skills
- Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels.
Remuneration: NGN 100,000
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.