We require a results-oriented HR officer to support daily operations and contribute to the efficient and professional delivery of HR programs, processes, and services across the organization. This role requires hands-on involvement in the different aspects of HR including recruitment, benefits administration, employee relation, and projects. You will handle daily record-updating and documentation of the human resources department. You will be the primary contact person for any HR-related queries. You will manage data, and records and prepare vital HR documents correctly. The role requires you to be well-versed in important human resource functions and people-related issues as well as record-keeping, analysis, and reporting.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:2 years
- Implement and comply with company policies, procedures, and initiatives and ensure compliance with all statutory and legal requirements.
- Prepare and analyze reports to determine employee performance and training needs
- Participate in the deployment of HR initiatives and organizational action plans
- Actively participate in performance management initiatives
- Manage all personnel files and employee administration and documentation.
- Ensure payroll timekeeping is accurate.
- Actively track data and prepare reports for daily, weekly, month-end, and ad-hoc reporting.
- Coordinate training and participate in managing Health Safety & Environment (HSE) issues
- Work with internal stakeholders to improve current processes and increase efficiencies
- Achieve departmental KPIs
- Provide support to the HR Manager in the recruitment process including phone screens and reference checks
- Provide guidance to managers/clients on disciplinary issues
- Actively administer benefit programs
- Process HR documentation including onboarding documents, contractual agreements, employment confirmation letters, off-boarding documents etc.
- Facilitate New Hire Orientation and onboarding activities and related activities as part of the off-boarding process
- Assist in the analysis and creation of reports based on HR metrics on a weekly, monthly and ad-hoc basis, specifically detailing the effectiveness of current HR programs and processes
- Prepare presentations
- Perform other related duties as required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field required.
- A minimum of two years of human resource management experience preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and conflict resolution skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Results oriented
- Ability to act with integrity, professionalism, and confidentiality.
- Thorough knowledge of employment-related laws and regulations.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (especially Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Proven record of taking responsibility and using good judgment, including the exercise of discretion and confidentiality at all times
- Adaptable and flexible with a demonstrated ability to take initiative
- Self-starter who is comfortable working independently and with a team
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.