- Consistently recruiting an excellent staff.
- Maintaining a smooth onboarding process.
- Training, counseling, and coaching our staff.
- Resolving conflicts through positive and professional mediation.
- Carrying out necessary administrative duties.
- Conducting performance and wage reviews.
- Developing clear policies and ensuring policy awareness.
- Creating clear and concise reports.
- Giving helpful and engaging presentations.
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources management or equivalent.
- Minimum of 4 years of experience in human resources.
- Ability to build and maintain positive relationships with colleagues.
- Experience in conflict resolution, disciplinary processes, and workplace investigations.
- Outsourcing experience is required