- Management, supervision of the business employees on a daily basis and maintaining employee records.
- Handling the entire recruitment process including staff trainings and employee performance assessments.
- Implementing management decisions and executing company policies.
- Providing counsel to management on policies and procedures involving the business employees and other operational matters.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Sound understanding of labour laws, disciplinary procedures and HR best practices.
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills.
- Good people management skills including listening and being able to relate and communicate effectively to employees at all levels of the organization.
- Strong leadership skills & a good sense of responsibility and accountability.
- Proficiency in Ms office and sound knowledge of HRMS will give an added advantage.
QUALIFICATION & REQUIREMENTS
- 6 credits at SSCE level (including English language and mathematics) at not more than two sittings
- BSC / HND from an accredited tertiary institution in Nigeria in social sciences or other relevant management disciplines.( degree in human relations is very suitable)
- Further relevant training and/or certifications such as CIPM and other HR certifications would be an added advantage.
- Should be well versed in HR and payroll management systems (e.g HRIS)
- Mandatory three (3) years post-graduation work experience as HR officer, administrator or other Human Resources and management functions.(relevant internships may also be recognized)
- Up to a year of relevant experience working as part of a team.
Salary range: 60,000-100,000 monthly basic pay with monthly performance reviews and efficiency bonuses