We are looking for a Human resources manager to help in planning, directing, and coordinating the administrative functions of an organization. To oversee the recruiting, interviewing, and hiring of new staff; consult with top executives on strategic planning, and serve as a link between an organization’s management and its employees.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:2 years
- Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy
- Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances, or other issues
- Manage the recruitment and selection process
- Maintain employee records (attendance, EEO data, etc.) according to policy and legal requirements
- Create and implement effective onboarding plans
- Train and develop staff
- Making sure that staff get paid correctly and on time
- Implementing deduction on staff salary when necessary
- Maintain pay plan and benefits program
- Assess training needs to apply and monitor training programs
- Report to management and provide decision support through HR metrics
- Ensure legal compliance throughout human resource management
- Support the management of disciplinary and grievance issues.
- This position is open to preferably Female candidates
- BSc Degree in Human Resources or related field.
- 2 - 5 years of proven work experience as a Human Resource Manager or other HR Executive.
Remuneration: NGN 80,000 - 120,000.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.