- Make hiring plans for both front and back-of-the-house staff.
- Promote open job posts by utilizing online and print job ads.
- Source, screen, interview and assess applicants.
- Create job requirements and employment contracts for various jobs.
- Calculate payroll considering extra time, occasional holidays and evening or night shifts.
- Plan and manage attractive remuneration, compensation, and employee benefits packages to increase employee retention.
- Oversee payroll and keep updated records of payments.
- Monitor attendance of employees and working schedules including breaks, overtime and paid time offs.
- Plan and schedule onboarding sessions and job-related training for all workers.
- Track key recruiting metrics (e.g. source of hire, turnover rates, etc).
- Ensure that our restaurant staff complies with health and safety regulations of the hospitality industry.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources Management, Organizational Psychology or relevant field.
- Diploma in Restaurant Management will also be
- Proven 3 years of experience working as an HR Manager or a similar role in the Hospitality Industry.
- Strong working experience to recruit candidates.
- Good knowledge of rules and regulations of employment.
- Familiar with resume databases, payroll software, and applicant tracking systems.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work for long working hours as and when required.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Outstanding presentation skills.
- Good time management skills.
- Customer-oriented individual and an outstanding problem-solver.
- Ability to lead and motivate the team.
- Strong work ethics.
- A keen eye on details for accuracy.