- Guide employees to strictly implement the company's articles of association,
- Promote the efficiency improvement of all employees and the formation and cohesion of corporate culture;
- Bachelor degree or above, major in human resource management and related management;
- Must have more than 2 years of human resource management work experience and a management team of more than 200 people
- Familiar with national labor policies and regulations and social insurance regulations, and be proficient in various businesses of human resources and administrative management;
- Have strategic and tactical thinking, have the ability to establish and integrate different work teams, and have the ability to solve complex problems;
- Possess strong motivation, communication, coordination, and team leadership abilities, and have a sense of responsibility and professionalism.