- Partners with leadership to develop and align HR strategies, policies, and practices to business strategy.
- Improving and monitoring employee productivity.
- Structuring and evaluating Talent Acquisition policies and recruitment strategies
- Organizational design and development. Act as a change agent to business through process design and approaches that support change and transformation
- Manpower planning and evaluation
- Provide HR policy guidance, engaging with heads of departments to plan departmental development
- Monitor and report on workforce and succession planning
- Assist in measuring, validating, and testing the effectiveness of metrics that are applied by the business to assess and drive productivity optimization.
- Developing programs and policies that aid in the achievement of measurable improvements.
- Maintain an in-depth knowledge of the legal requirements related to the day-to-day management of employees within the company, reducing legal risks, guaranteeing regulatory compliance, and enabling employee satisfaction and retention.
- Facilitates the process of candidate selection; interviewing; job offer; background check; and candidate onboarding details.
- At least 6 years post qualification experience with cognitive experience in full life-cycle talent acquisition and/or HRBP experience
- A Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources Management or any other related field. 4 additional years of relevant experience may be substituted in lieu of a degree.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office, more importantly, Excel with an ability to analyze data.
- Recognized professional qualification (e.g. CIPD, CIPM, PHRi, SPHRi)
- Embody the Values of the organization and models exemplary behavior in all settings
- Follows through on commitments and activities
- Must have strong initiative and work well under tight deadlines.
- Ability to exercise consistent and fair judgment and discretion
- Strong leadership skills.
- Excellent communication/interpersonal skills.
- Strong Strategic thinking, Problem-solving, and analytical skills.
- Hands-on mentality results driven and team player
- High level of personal integrity
- Ability to work with minimum supervision and function in a multicultural and multidisciplinary environment
- Ability to effectively envision, develop and implement new strategies that address complex business issues in a long-term manner.
- Must be a likable and approachable individual that people are comfortable forwarding concerns to and seeking advice from