• May oversee the scheduling, assignments, and daily workflow of subordinate staff in the department.
• May assist with constructive and timely performance evaluations.
Human Resources Function:
• Take overall responsibility for the operation, management and performance of Company’s Human Resources function including role definition and organization design, management of employee life cycle and security.
• Enhance organization’s HR department by researching and earmarking human resources issues
• Perform analysis of HR data and provide recommendation for company’s strategic direction and thinking.
• Source for talents and perform active roles with business leadership to convey consistent and efficient recruiting process
• Set and agree strategic objectives for HR function, in conjunction with MD/CEO and manage their delivery as well as contribution to the overall business objectives.
• Use key Human Resource information to influence business strategy.
• Understand the local environment, identify and leverage local factors/opportunities to company advantage.
• Manage disciplinary and grievance procedure for all employees.
• Maintain appropriate communication and influence as well as balance between conflicting needs of various internal and external stakeholders.
• Maintains in-depth knowledge of legal requirements related to day-to-day management of employees, reducing legal risks and ensuring regulatory compliance.
• Works closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale, and increase productivity and retention.
• Design and implement company policies that promote a healthy work environment.
• Develop compensation and benefits plans.
• Support and suggest improvements to the entire recruitment process.
• Discuss employees’ career development paths with managers.
• Monitor HR metrics (e.g. turnover rates and cost-per-hire)
• Organize learning and development programs.
• Design and develop annual training plans and development strategy to drive the growth and success of the organisation.
• Ensure HR team addresses employees’ requests and grievances in a timely manner.
• Maintain HR procedures that comply with labour regulations.
• Provides communication systems by identifying needs; evaluating options; maintaining equipment; approving invoices.
• Completes special projects by organizing and coordinating information and requirements; planning, arranging, and meeting schedules; monitoring results.
• Achieves financial objectives by anticipating requirements; submitting information for budget preparation; scheduling expenditures; monitoring costs; analyzing variances.
• Direct, coordinate and plan essential services such as reception, security, maintenance, cleaning, catering, waste disposal etc.
• Check that agreed work by staff or contractors has been completed satisfactorily and follow up on any deficiencies.
• Respond appropriately to emergencies or urgent issues as they arise and deal with the consequences.
• Excellent interpersonal, negotiation, and conflict resolution
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS REQUIRED
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills. skills.
• Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
• Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Ability to prioritize tasks and to delegate them when appropriate.
• Ability to act with integrity, professionalism, and confidentiality.
• Thorough knowledge of employment-related laws and regulations.
• Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
• BSc Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field required.
• CIPM or any other relevant HR Professional body.
• 3 to 4 years of experience as an HR Generalist (essential).
• Understanding of Labor Law and employment equity regulations.
• Efficient HR administration and people management skills.
• Excellent record-keeping skills.
• Fantastic knowledge of HR functions and best practices.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
• Monthly Gross Salary – N150,000 to N200,000
• Employer Pension – 10% in line with statutory requirement.
• HMO Plan
• Annual Performance Bonus
• Sponsored Specialized Trainings
Note: Only Female candidates should apply.