We are looking to hire a skilled individual who will recruit, support, and develop talent through developing policies and managing procedures. The goal will be to provide excellent assistance and support to employees and managers.
- Minimum Qualification:HND
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:2 years
Location: Lagos (Victoria Island)
- Support all internal and external HR-related inquiries or requests.
- Maintain digital and electronic records of employees.
- Serve as point of contact with benefit vendors and administrators.
- Assist with the recruitment process by identifying candidates, performing reference checks, and issuing employment contracts.
- Maintain calendars of the HR management team.
- Oversee the completion of compensation and benefit documentation.
- Knowledgeable in performance management procedures.
- Knowledgeable in carrying out surveys and questionnaires.
- Schedule meetings, interviews, and HR events and maintain agendas.
- Coordinate training sessions and seminars.
- Perform orientations and update records of new staff.
- Produce and submit reports on general HR activity.
- Complete termination paperwork and exit interviews.
- Keep up-to-date with the latest HR trends and best practices.
- Carry out administrative duties
- Carry out duties as may be assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources or related field.
- 2 years of experience as an HR & Admin assistant.
- Exposure to labor law and employment equity regulations.
- Effective HR administration and people management skills.
- Full understanding of HR functions and best practices.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Works well under pressure and meets tight deadlines.
- Highly computer literate with capability in email, MS Office, and related business and communication tools.
- Fantastic organizational and time management skills.
- Strong decision-making and problem-solving skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Ability to accurately follow instructions.
- A background in hospitality will be an advantage.
Salary Range: NGN 120,000 - 130,000 Net