ABOUT THE ROLE
- We are seeking a full time human resource manager who would be responsible for: Managing the talent acquisition and onboarding process '
- General communication with our clients
- Managing our player information database
- General internal communications
- Overseeing the daily workflow of the department
- Maintaining employee discipline and moral among others
- Coordinate the overall operations of the academy and organize other departments in line with vision of the academy
- The ideal candidate possesses a B.Sc. in a relevant field, (An MSc is an added advantage/preferable) a minimum of 6 years’ experience in a similar role and should capable of building an effective workforce.
- They must equally be capable of solving problems as they may arise, possess excellent communication skills, organizational skills, interpersonal and conflict resolution skills.
- They must possess thorough knowledge of employment laws and regulations and proficiency in Microsoft office suite is necessary.
NB: only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.