The Human Resource Specialist will perform administrative tasks and services to support the effective and efficient operations of the organization s Infrastructure Core department. The Human Resource Specialist will be responsible for keeping our rapidly growing organization running smoothly so that we can fulfill our mission.
- Minimum Qualification:HND
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:2 years
- Maintains accurate and up-to-date human resource files, records, and documentation.
- Handles employment-related inquiries from applicants, employees, and supervisors relative to standard policies, benefits, hiring processes, etc.; refers more complex and/or sensitive matters to appropriate senior-level HR staff or Chief Operating Officer.
- Maintains the integrity and confidentiality of human resource files and records.
- Performs periodic audits of HR files and records to ensure that all required documents are collected and filed appropriately.
- Provides clerical support to the Infrastructure Core department.
- May assist with payroll functions including processing, answering employee questions, fixing processing errors, and communicating directly with UFR s Finance Department and/or Paychex.
- Acts as a liaison between the organization and external benefits providers and vendors, which may include health, disability, and retirement plan providers.
- Performs routine tasks required to administer and execute human resource programs including but not limited to compensation, benefits, and leave.
- Develop and implement HR policies and structures throughout the organization.
- Conducts and assists with new hire orientation and onboarding processes.
- Reviews, tracks, and documents compliance with mandatory and non-mandatory training. This may include safety training, anti-harassment training, etc.
- Assists with planning and execution of special events such as benefits enrollment, organization-wide staff meetings, all-staff retreats, and more.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Minimum of two years experience in HR.
- Knowledge of federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations, and recommended best practices to maintain compliance preferred.
- Knowledge of trends, regulatory changes, and new technologies in human resources, talent management, and employment law is preferred.
- Commitment to intersectional social justice.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to manage sensitive and confidential situations with tact, professionalism, and diplomacy.
- Excellent interpersonal, negotiation, and conflict-resolution skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and to delegate them when appropriate.
- Ability to act with integrity, professionalism, and confidentiality.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Proficient with Google Suite and related software.
- Proficient with or the ability to quickly learn the organization’s human resource information systems (HRIS), talent management systems, and similar computer applications.
- Experience in fostering a workplace culture centering on diversity, equity, and inclusiveness.
- A demonstrated commitment to social and racial justice issues and understanding of challenges facing immigrant communities, communities of color, and low-and moderate-income families, and an interest in deepening your commitment to economic, racial, and gender justice.
Salary Range: $70,000-$75,000 annually depending on experience and location.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.