Lenox and Blair is currently looking to hire a Human Resource Personnel who will help design a workable vacation program for staff, that will ensure a balance between employee's work-life balance and the organization's corporate goals The job holder will plan, direct and coordinate human resource, administration, and enterprise support services to drive the company’s corporate strategy aimed at achieving business objectives as set by executive management.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
- Develop and maintain the HR policy framework and ensure its full implementation across the entire organization
- Ensure that all HR SOPs are followed throughout the entire organization
- Position the HRM unit as a strategic business partner in the company’s decision making
- Perform periodic adequate manpower planning in line with business operations
- Design robust and practical HR strategies to help drive the financial and non-financial objectives of the company
- Plan and coordinate KPI setting for each year in line with corporate objectives
- Implement effective recruitment and selection programs for the company
- Coordinate the company’s biannual/yearly performance management exercises
- Oversee the management of the enterprise support applications and facilities at all aspects to guarantee the attainment of SLAs and business KPIs
- Design and implement compensation and benefits packages that are internally equitable and externally competitive
- Plan, design and monitor the Human Resource and enterprise support department’s budget
- Plan, execute, and monitor training and development programs.
- Educational qualification of a Degree in Human Resources or a related discipline
- 3 years of cognate experience.
Remuneration: NGN 150,000 and open to negotiation depending on experience
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.