- Recruiting, screening, interviewing and placing workers.
- handle employee relations, payroll, benefits, and training.
- Human plan, direct and coordinate the administrative functions of an organization.
- Oversee specialists in their duties; consult with executives on strategic planning, and link a company's management with its employees.
- Can be Serving Corp members (must have at least 9months service left) OR OND, HND, BSc
- Familiarity with office organization and optimization techniques
- A high degree of multi-tasking and time management capability
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Integrity and professionalism
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Salary is highly competitive
Method of Application
- Forward CV and cover letter, stating why you consider yourself best for this opening.
- Your mail should have the subject *Application for the position of Human Resource Personnel else it won't be considered.
- The interview schedule will be communicated almost immediately.