- Oversee the organization’s recruitment, interview, selection, and hiring processes
- Playing a leading role in compiling company budget and growth strategy.
- Developing, analyzing, and updating the company’s evaluation program
- Executing strategies to optimize company and asset growth.
- Implementing and revising a company’s compensation program
- Ensuring expertise and effectiveness across operating platforms.
- Developing, revising, and recommending personnel policies and procedures
- Creating strategies to challenge theft and stock losses, and implementing initiatives to reduce company costs
- Maintaining and revising the company’s handbook on policies and procedures
- Creating financial reports.
- Conducting new employee orientations and employee relations counseling
- Driving employees and leading performance reviews, to ensure an engaged and skilled workforce.
- Managing money handling, accounting, and bank processes.
- Organize performance management processes
- Initiating better business practices.
- Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, systems, tactics, and procedures across the organization
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of HR functions (pay & benefits, recruitment, training & development, etc.)
- Knowledge of HR systems and databases.
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel)
- Ability to analyze problems, solve problems and make decisions
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or a related field.
- 3-5 years experience managing a complex enterprise's human resources, finances, operations, or strategies.
- Proven ability to manage budgets in a similar role.
- Proficient operational and financial acumen.
- Strong ethical leadership abilities.
- Strong people skills.
- Outstanding organizational skills.
Salary Range:NGN 150,000 -180,000