· Recruiting, training and developing staff making sure that staff get paid correctly and on time.
· Pensions and Benefits administration.
· Approving job descriptions and advertisements
· Looking after the health, safety, and welfare of all employees.
· Organizing staff training sessions and activities.
· Monitoring staff performance and attendance.
· Advising line managers and other employees on employment law and the employer’s own employment policies and procedures.
· Ensuring candidates have the right to work at the organization.
· Negotiating salaries, contracts, working conditions, or redundancy packages with staff and representatives.
HR OFFICER REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS
· 2 years of experience as an HR Officer or similar HR role
· Excellent knowledge of various HR functions such as pay & benefits, recruitment, onboarding, evaluation, training & development etc.
· Good understanding of labor laws
· Proficient in MS Office
· Good knowledge of HR software’s such as ATS, HRIS and Recruitment Marketing platform
· Outstanding organizational and time-management skills
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
· Good decision-making skills
· Strong ethical standards
· Bachelor’s degree in human resources, business, or a related field