A Luxurious Restaurant in Enugu is urgently looking to hire an experienced Human Resource Professional to join their team. We are constantly on the lookout for great talents who will work with us to build a brand that is passionate about delivering excellent services to our customers. The ideal candidate will oversee all personnel-related matters.
- Minimum Qualification:HND
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:4 years
- The restaurant HR Manager's responsibilities include managing payroll, hiring staff, and maintaining employee records including contracts and work permits. To be successful in this role, you should have experience in a senior HR position, preferably in the hospitality industry, and be familiar with labour legislation, particularly regarding flexible working hours.
- Responsible for executing and supporting the development and implementation of HR initiatives and systems
- Provide support in the various human resource functions, which include recruitment, onboarding, contract administration staffing, learning and development, performance mentoring, and employee counselling.
- Maintain, keep and update staff records for future reference according to policy using HR Software.
- Assist in managing various HR projects in line with the company strategy and objectives.
- Oversee the health and safety of all employees
- Ensure meticulous implementation of payroll and benefits administration
- Interpret and explain human resources policies, procedures, laws, standards, or regulations
- Support the performance review process; provide employees and managers with information about the process, policies, job duties, and process for promotion.
- Responsible for a new hire, termination, and change of status forms with payroll. Serve as employee liaison to assist in problem resolution with issues related to benefit deductions and pay.
- Conduct research on uniforms as well as globally acceptable practices in line with the nightlife industry.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human resource management, and other similar degrees.
- 3 years of previous work experience as an HR generalist
- Keen attention to detail and a strong sense of confidentiality
- Excellent verbal, written communication, and presentation skills
- General knowledge of the principles and practices of HR administration;
- Demonstrated ability to work under pressure and make deadlines
- Competency in MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Demonstrates good judgment
- Approachable and professional
- Solid problem-solving skills
- Ability to handle multiple tasks
- Well organized.