This job involves administering day-to-day human resources services in order to meet the goals of the company.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:2 years
- Recruiting staff, which involves developing job descriptions and person specifications, preparing job adverts, checking application forms, shortlisting, interviewing, and selecting candidates
- Making sure that staff get paid correctly and on time
- Looking after the health, safety, and welfare of all employees
- Organizing staff training sessions
- Monitoring staff performance and attendance
- Advising managers and other employees on employment law and the employer's own employment policies and procedures
- Negotiating salaries, contracts, working conditions, or redundancy packages with staff and representatives
- Working closely with various departments, increasingly in a consultancy role, assisting line managers to understand and implement policies and procedures
- Promoting equality and diversity as part of the culture of the organization
- Liaising with a range of people involved in policy areas such as health and safety
- Making sure that prospective staff has the right to work at the organization
- Assist in developing and implementing policies on issues like working conditions, performance management, equal opportunities, disciplinary procedures, and absence management
- Assisting to prepare staff handbooks
- Advising on pay and other remuneration issues, including promotion and benefits
- Undertaking regular salary reviews
- Performing criminal background checks required by the company
- Administering payroll and maintaining employee records
- Dealing with grievances and implementing disciplinary procedures
- Assist in developing HR planning strategies, which consider immediate and long-term staff requirements
- Analyzing training needs in conjunction with departmental managers.
- Planning, implementing, and managing the overall talent acquisition strategy
- Provide counseling and support on policies and procedures
- Create, implement and manage onboarding plans
- Identifying KPIs for the HR department
- Assist in performance management
- Pensions and benefits administration
- Drawing up plans for future personnel hiring procedures and goals
- Perform any other functions, duties, or assignments that shall be given to you by the Managing Director or any authorized member of the Company’s staff
- BSc/BA in Human Resource Management, business administration, social studies, or relevant field; further training will be a plus.
- 1+ year of proven experience as an HR officer, administrator, or other HR position, knowledge of HR functions (pay & benefits, recruitment, training & development, etc.),
- Understanding of labor laws and disciplinary procedures, proficiency in MS Office; knowledge of HRMS is a plus,
- Outstanding organizational and time-management abilities,
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills,
- Problem-solving and decision-making aptitude,
- Strong ethics and reliability.
Candidates should send their applications on or before July 11, 2022.