DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Drafting company policies and procedures
- Assist the HR Manager to plan, implement and manage the overall Talent Acquisition strategy
- Answering incoming calls; taking messages and re-directing calls as required
- Dealing with email enquiries
- Perform duties such as job descriptions, job posting and promotion and hiring analytics
- Complete termination paperwork and exit interviews.
- Keep up-to-date with the latest HR trends and best practice.
- Looking after the health, safety, and welfare of all employees
- Plan and implement training programs
- Assist in performance management and employee evaluation
- Assist in maintaining employee records and paperwork
- Adhere to laws and regulations
- Assist in drawing up plans for future personnel hiring procedures and goals
- Monitoring and managing staff performance and attendance
- Advising line managers and other employees on employment law and the employer's own employment policies and procedures
- Arranging both internal and external events.
- General office management such as ordering stationary.
- I.T. savvy
- Attention to details
- Result-driven and Integrity
- High level of emotional intelligence
- Leadership dexterity
- Strong sense of maturity and confidentiality
- Good communication skills
- Good knowledge of Nigerian employment and labour laws
- Knowledge of HR systems and databases
- Degree in Human Resources or its equivalent.
- Minimum of at least 3-5 years post qualification experience in Human Resources Management.
- Working experience from a facilities management/cleaning service industry,
insurance industry and its equivalent is highly desired.