HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGEMENT
Recruitment and Selection
- Provide effective support in identifying recruitment needs and strategic competence to forecast the critical skills required in IBS and SMTCS.
- Process and review employment application to evaluate the qualifications and eligibility of applicants for IBS and SMTCS.
- Assist in the implementation of recruitment plans to hire/fill vacant positions in IBS and SMTCS.
- Inform job applicants of details of the interview and details of their duties and responsibilities, compensation, benefits, schedules, working conditions, or promotion opportunities.
- Perform searches for qualified job candidates using sources such as job sites, database, newspaper adverts, networking, internet recruiting resources, job fairs, recruiting firm and employee referrals.
- Coordinate the recruitment processes for IBS and SMTCS.
- Prepare and communicate onboarding schedule for a new hire to appropriate quarters.
- Engage potential and successful candidates to evaluate their probable fit roles and recommend offers.
Staff Performance Management
- Must proactively manage the general human resource operations in IBS and SMTCS to ensure value addition through optimal job performance and target delivery by all members of staff.
- Develop and implement policies on issues like working conditions, performance management, equal opportunities, disciplinary procedures and absence management for IBS and SMTCS.
- Conduct performance appraisal of staff in IBS and SMTCS, and present the resulting report to the President/CEO.
- Initiate and effect appropriate sanctions on any erring member of staff of IBS and SMTCS.
- Make a regular report to the President/CEO on the performance of each staff and other emerging issues in IBS and SMTCS.
- Ensure the management of disciplinary and grievance issues.
- Monitor all in-house sessions or activities in IBS and SMTCS.
- Ensure the presence of a conducive environment to facilitated optimal productivity of staff.
- Promote fairness and diversity as part of the culture in IBS and SMTCS.
- Analyze training needs in conjunction with the management of IBS and SMTCS.
- Ensure the duty roster and schedules are strictly observed by concerned members of staff.
Personnel and Records Management:
- Prepare and regularly update a comprehensive staff manual/handbook for IBS and SMTCS.
- Ensure each member of staff of IBS and SMTCS, complete all required documentation and are filed appropriately.
- Maintain employee records (attendance, etc.) according to the organizational policies and requirements in IBS and its subsidiaries.
- Provide counselling on staff policies and procedures.
- Ensure proper documentation of staff remuneration and other due benefits in IBS and SMTCS.
- Develop HR planning strategies IBS and SMTCS, with consideration of the short and long term personnel requirements.
- Perform other duties that may be assigned by the Management of IBS and SMTCS or their authorized representative.